Thank you for your interest in registering your school for the Weet-Bix Kids TRY CHALLENGE. Last series, over 900 schools created a School Group and participated in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Our 2022 series looks a little different with the TRY CHALLENGE but we will be providing the same support.
Register your school group and receive the following benefits:
- Eligible School Groups will go into the draw to WIN prizes from our amazing sponsors by sharing their TRY CHALLENGE training and event day photos and/or videos. Prizes include:
- x3 $100 Rebel Sport Vouchers & x3 Watties “The Sauce of our Love” Bundles
- x6 $180 Asics Footwear Vouchers & x6 Asics Backpacks
- A Weet-Bix Merchandise Pack including x5 Weet-Bix Retro T-Shirts, x5 Weet-Bix Beach Towels & x10 Weet-Bix Socks
- 1 of 6 – 6 Month Supply of Anchor Milk
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRY CHALLENGE School’s team.
- Access to free online resources including TRY CHALLENGE Guides – for schools & for participants – and to Trainer Programmes – beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- AND gives your school participants a long-lasting shared experience that brings the school community together.
Weet-Bix Tryathlon Foundation
The Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation was established in 2007 by Sanitarium staff to enable underprivileged and disadvantaged kiwi children the opportunity to take part in and experience the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
You can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for subsidised entries or equipment to help your students take part with your school group by filling out the online application form on the Foundation webpage.